Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday Threads - Steven Universe


We are the Crystal Gems and we'll always save the day
And if you think we can't, we'll always find a way
That's why the people of this World believe in Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl...
and STEVEN!


I love Steven Universe. It's such a positive show with positive female role models. And to be honest, the opening song makes me cry, mostly because the World believes in them and you just don't see that with female heroes

But I'm not going to get into my love of the show and what it means to me right now, this is a post about fashion after all!

I'm obviously not the only one loving the Crystal Gems because their likeness is inspiring many different designers.




I'm in love with these cute little dresses. The styles and prints are simple enough that they can pass as non geeky clothes, but will excite the people who do recognize them






I've always been a fan of this Boutique since it opened and my Sailor Jupiter hoodie is still the warmest, most comfortable sweater that I own, so I trust their products to last. 


I think the Garnet or Amathyst sweater would look lovely in my collection







We really do Love Fine. They always have great collections and their Steven Universe one is great! 











I would much rather collect Crying Breakfast Friends than Shopkins any day


I like this shirt but I would much rather have one that says that I believe in the Crystal Gems, 
because I do





Cookie Cat! HE LEFT HIS FAMILY BEHIND!!








We can always count on HT for being as fangirl as we are about a new show and SU is no exception



I'm in love with this Pearl shirt! It;s just so sweet


You say it Garnet, sniff... I'm not crying...














How amazing are these Fight Like A Gem shirts?





I love these simple but descriptive designs. I want them all!








The Craft in Our Coffee

Every outfit needs a little extra pizzazz and these hair bows are perfect for that! 






Ultracrystal

Everyday cospley here I come! This line has everything, shirts, tank tops, dresses and legging in all your favorite gems! There is really a style for everyone









I love this Rose Quartz dress











So put on your favorite outfit, make some together breakfast and go hang out with your fellow Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment