Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday Threads - Star Wars Fashion


With Star Wars VII only a month away, the race is on to find the perfect outfit to wear to opening night. If you're not the type of person who cosplays for movies, but still wants to show your SW love, I've got the clothes for you!



I'm super excited about this new line from Hot Topic/Her Universe that makes me want to buy everything in it!


These great pieces are now available online and a few of them in store. I can't wait to get my hands on that Vader jacket!

There are lots of other things that you can find in store, including these cutie tights

I own the Darth Vader ones and I love them so much!


I am really excited to see these awesome shirts for the new movie. 


And you can't go wring with an R2-D2 sweater






Get your Holiday on with this amazing Star Wars Special sweater and go caroling with your friends on Life Day (Which is actually Thanksgiving and not Christmas like everyone thinks)


There are tons of great sweaters to keep you warm while you wait outside to be let into to smaller theaters






Loving this resistance sweater!


And for those who are lucky enough to wait inside, these are great t-shirt choices as well!







I want this Rey shirt! Sooo cool!






How about a cutie patootie dress?




or these great leggings?




Of course you don't have to get your outfit from my regular go-tos. 
There are lots of other places that sell great Star Wars clothing





Certainly Etsy is a great place to shop
























Utinni Bikini has so much choice you may not be able to choose! You can even customize as much as you want












I love that Tee Fury has gotten into the legging game and that I can buy from them whenever I want, not just on that day. 


I want both these pairs of leggings in my life










We Love Fine is one of my fastest growing  loves of the geek fashion world. I'm so happy that they have some awesome Star Wars clothes for me to swoon over


I'm loving these hoodie/cowl dresses. Now all I have to do is pick a side!








I love how this BB-8 shirt almost gives off a Tatooine vibe








I would happily wear any of these shirts








I seriously thought about getting the countdown shirt, but I was way too afraid that it would be postponed for some reason and then my shirt would be wrong forever





I love these simple prints of vehicles and droids 







Talk about making leggings fashionable! I love these so much!






Tell everyone that you're a self-rescuing princess with this shirt!



No Post would be complete without Think Geek having their say and tempting me with their amazing products



I love that dresses are becoming more of a norm in geek culture! Hooray!






Although I love my Rebel Hoodie more, this jacket is totally awesome


Work out/lounge around in these fantastic yoga pants! (or even go see a movie in comfort!)





I hope everyone found some inspiration for their movie attire! I know I did!

As always, May the Force be with you and enjoy the build up to a new generation of Star Wars!



Thanks to Fashionably Geek for always having my geeky back covered (with awesome clothes)

No comments:

Post a Comment