Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Threads

Like Tunage Tuesday (which I have been slacking on as of late) I want to have another ongoing post that I do weekly. Since I seem to constantly be collecting more and more awesome geek clothes, I thought it would be perfect for Thursdays.



This week we are going to take a look at some awesome leggings and dresses






I love that TeeFury is branching out into more than t-shirts and I'm super glad that I don't just have 24 hours to buy these awesome designs








I had never heard of this company before, but anywhere that makes kick-ass Star Wars leggings is worth keeping track of










And not just SW, but also these cute Labyrinth Worm, steampunk and mech leggings 










Who doesn't want dragon or Red Riding Hood leggings? 







I'm in love with these candy heart quotes and the adorable pixel heart dresses and leggings







I know Pi Day has just past, but you could always order these cute pi/e dresses for next year




These are perfect leggings for game night! Just try not to drop your matching dice in you lap or they might get lost









You just can't go wrong with more Cap or Spidey





These Transformer leggings are definitely more than meets the eye


These dresses are Transformers, but they are still pretty kick-ass


Princess Peach and Moogles!!! What more could a gamer girl ask for?



These last ones make me want to go to a Renaissance Faire 


I want all of them! I love wearing my geeky leggings out and about. It's amazing how many compliments I get on them and how awesome they make me feel. How about you, do you own a kick-ass pair of leggings or is there a pair above that you just can't live without? Let me know




No comments:

Post a Comment