Thursday, August 7, 2014

Geek Clothes That Make Me Happy!

I know I'm always going on about Geek clothes, but I just can't help it. I really do love that so many wonderful geeky brands are available for women these days. No more buying boxy men's shirts and modifying them to fit me. Now all I have to do is go online and I can find tons of amazing geek fashion!
 
As usual, I'll start with Her Universe, who has just released a ne Transformers line!
 
 
I totally want to be Optimus Prime

 

 
These leggings are more than meets the eye




 
Almost all of their clothing is now coming in Plus sizing too, which is pretty cool.
 
I also really, really want this fancy Darth Vader dress
 
 
 
 
Speaking of fun Star Wars dresses, check out these cute Japanese style dresses from we love fine


 
They also have these cute Stormtrooper shorts that are perfect for summer
 
 
You may remember that I did a post on the girly side of Star Wars and featured Foreverwars.
She now has a new etsy store called UtinniBikini featuring these awesome dresses
 

 
I want this dress soooooo badly!


 
 
If Star Wars isn't your style, try this awesome She-Ra dress from 80's tees


 
or maybe more Sailor Scout dresses from living dead
Yes, they're now offering the Outer Scouts!


Maybe you're Sher-locked instead. Gold Bubble certainly is





I'm sure you'll find is perfectly logical to buy these fantastic Star Trek skirts from
Radioactive Nerd






I can't decide what outfits I want to buy first! Maybe I should just get all of them and save myself some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment