Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Her Universe Geek Couture Contest





YES!!! I want to be a Her Universe designer! Yes, I want to showcase my design at SDCC! Yes I want to work side by side with Ashley Eckstein to help make a geeky collection for Hot Topic!

I love designing geeky fashions, but alas, I don't really have the skills to back it up. My sewing is beginner at best.

But for those of you out there who do have the know-how, this is an awesome opportunity to show off your geeky couture pride!
 
 

I love this Darth Vader fashion. It kind of reminds me of this, but with way more class


Not sure what geeky couture looks like? Check out these great drawings for some inspiration!
 





 
Be sure to check out all of the info for rules and regulation and the entry form.
Entries are due April 4th, so get working!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment