Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines For Geeks

Valentines is fast approaching. I almost forgot to tell you the truth, but thankfully Tumblr reminded me with it's abundance of geek valentines cards.

Because I love you all so much, here are some valentines from me to you! Use them wisely














You can buy these LOTR cards below here as well as some other cool stuff



You can order these cute and hilarious cards here
My personal favorite is the nightwing one ;)















The Oatmeal is always a fun place to check out, but be weary if you plan to send out any of his cards. They're funny to the right kind of person. He even calls them Horrible Cards For Valentines









A hand made card is also a nice touch, even if you didn't make it yourself. These cards from Dingbat Press and newbanZo are perfect and sweet.





But if you don't want to be sweet, you can always go the Tony Stark route. I love everyone's reactions.





I wish I knew who did the art for a lot of these cards, but alas, Tumblr is like that.

Thanks to Loves Redheads and So Geek Chic for sharing so much valentines day love!

No comments:

Post a Comment