Friday, February 10, 2012

Queen Amidala T-Shirts UPDATED!

I very rarely post updates about previous posts, but this was too good not too.
So I blogged yesterday about how hard it is to find Padme Amidala t-shirts. I guess I spoke a day too soon. I'm signed up for Her Universe's newsletters so I can always know right away when they get new product. This was the email I recieved about 10 minutes ago

That's right, Her Universe released new Padme Amidala merchandise this morning in honour of The re-release of The Phantom Menace in 3-D!!


Be the Queen of your own Universe with this beautiful 100% combed cotton jersey scoop neck t-shirt. Inspired by Queen Amidala and the release of Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace 3D in theaters, this shirt has a nice touch of gold foil to show off your regal style. 

I love the Naboo symbol above the writing! And I love the writing in gold on red! Hell, I love everything about this shirt! I'm hoping that the Her Universe logo is in gold on the back like it usually is.

(This is a picture of the back of the Pademe Nouveau shirt I was talking about yesterday, just to give you an idea of what I'm hoping for)


Powerful, regal, feminine and subtle, these gold plated Naboo Symbol earrings, inspired by Queen Amidala and the release of Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace 3D in theaters, will add a nice touch to any outfit. These earrings are the epitome of Geek Chic! Packaged in a medium purple bag with silver foil. Attached to black backer card with purple foil. 

I really want these! They released a charm of this for the charm bracelet, (which I have, and the other 2 charms for) but it was only available at the Star Wars weekend or Comicon or something like that, so I could never get my hands on it. I almost want to buy 2 pairs; keep one to wear and make the other pair into charms for my bracelet and make a necklace with the other.

I may not have the money right now, but when I do... Oh yes, they will be mine!

And seriously, how cute does Ashley Eckstein look in Royalty of Naboo make-up?


I kind of want to try this myself and take some pictures. Perhaps there will another update to this post later! lol!

UPDATED AGAIN!

I have since found another shirt!

 unfortunatly, it's only in men's sizing, but it's still an awesome shirt. I have no idea who the artist is, but I wish I did. I'd much rather have a print of this then a man's shirt. But if you're not as particular as I am, you can get yours here.


Also, Queen Amidala make-up coming soon. I'm trying to do it right with the white make-up base, but I'm having trouble finding it so long after Halloween. But don't worry, I will prevail.

UPDATED AGAIN AGAIN!


I have since found another t-shirt that was just up for voting on threadless called Queen Armadillo. Can you guess what it's of?





Awesome and hilarious! Hopefully this will actually be available to buy soon

Final Update!!!

I promised pictures of myself in Royal Naboo make-up.




Not very good, but I tried :P

1 comment: