Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Calvin And Hobbes Snowman House Of Horror

It's my 200th Post!! YAY!!

And to celebrate, we're going to look at Calvin and Hobbes' snowmen!!


I've been a fan of Calvin and Hobbes for most of my life. I've read all of the comics over and over from beginning to end. Out of all the comics, my favorites are still the Snowmen that Calvin makes on his front yard. 
It's been a very green winter here in Toronto, with very little snow at all. This suits me just fine most of the time, but ever once and a while I get a hankering to make my own set of Calvin-esq snowmen. Somehow I don't think Ron would be too pleased to come home to anything of the sort, though.

But since I'm in the mood, here are some of my favorite comics. Found here if you want to see more of them





















Have you smiled enough? Thanks to Geekology for the snowman video

1 comment: